Dr. Lau, Licensed Acupuncturist, has the highest credentials in Acupuncture and Herbology and is rated one of the area's leading
acupuncturists. For your convenience insurance carriers are listed below together with benefits offered. Even if you do not
have acupuncture benefits under your health plan, you will be pleased to know King's Acupuncture office visit
fee is the most competitive in the Buffalo area. Should you have questions on insurance coverage or discounts please
call our office at (716) 688-1768.
- I. FULL COVERAGE with approval from your insurance claim manager.
- No Fault - NF
- II. LIMITED COVERAGE OR WITH CO-PAYMENT
- Independent Health (Flex Fit Active or personalBest / Health
Extras Debit Card) - up to $250 (Annually). Includes Acupuncture, Massage
Therapy, Vitamins and Herbs.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of WNY:
- Aqua Program - up to $250 Annually per ind. and $500 per family.
- Lifestyle benefits - up to $250 Annually (Employee of Town of Cheektowaga and AAA)
- CAM (Complimentary Alternative Medicine) benefits - up to 6 treatments with co-pay of $10
- Alliance of WNY with CAM benefit - up to 6 treatments with co-pay of $10
- III. DISCOUNT PROGRAMS - King's Acupuncture offers up to a 20% courtesy discount (on regular acupuncture procedure only) to patients because Dr. Lau is on their preferred acupuncturist list of providers. The insurance companies are listed below.
- America Complimentary Health Network
- America Specialty Health Network
- American Whole Health Network
- Axia Whole Health Network
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Community Blue
- Consensus Health
- Health Allies
- Health Care Plan
- Health Ways
- Health Connection
- Independent Health
- Landmark Health Care
- United Health Allies
- Whole Health Network